FAQ - Product
Who CAN NOT wear compression stockings?
Compression wears should not be worn if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions:
- Congestive heart failure
- Advanced arterial disease
- Severe deep venous thrombosis
- Inflammation due to bacterial infection
Can I buy the compression stockings without the doctors’ prescription?
The compression levels of TXG compression wear are configured for health care and not medical equipment. Therefore, you do not need to have prescription to have them! If you had varicose vein, you should see your doctor for suggestion of correct compression.
Please consult with your doctor if compression stockings is suitable for you as the following:
- Sensitive skin
- Skin infections
- Weep dermatoses
- Neuropathy or insensitivity
- Physical immobility
What should I pay attention before buying compression wears?
1. The compression units are “mmHg”, not “denier”.
2. Certified graduated compression is must have or buying a tourniquet.
3. Firm compression is not equal to good effectiveness. The beginners are recommended to wear 10-15mmHg or 15-20mmHg.