20-30mmHg FirmCompositions :
75% Nylon, 25% Spandex (Lycra®) / Made in Taiwan
Smooth to the touch, light, high elasticity, tensility, and less prone to abrasion.
First developed by DuPont, Lycra has a number of advantages besides being able to stretch, such as being more lightweight, comfortable, and breathable, not to mention quick drying.
Our compression socks come with a Lycra-certified tag, in compliance with international gradient compression standards.
size : Thigh and leg size parameter chart in centimeter(cm)
1. Measure your skinniest ankle area (right above the ankle bone) circumference
2. Measure the widest calf area circumference
3. Measure the circumference of your thigh to the area nearest to your buttocks
Attention before wearing compression socks:
Compression wears should not be worn if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions:
● Congestive heart failure
● Advanced arterial disease
● Severe deep venous thrombosis
● Inflammation due to bacterial infection
Please consult with your doctor about whether compression stockings are for you if the following conditions apply:
● Sensitive skin
● Skin infections
● Atopic dermatitis
● Neuropathy or insensitivity
● Physical immobility