TXG Comfort Series 15-20 mmHg 2-pack
Made with premium soft Tencel cotton, TXG Comfort Series delivers all the benefits of quality gradient compression socks with all-day comfort for individuals with delicate skin.
4 TXG unique designs :
- Extra-wide cuff to prevent skin abrasion.
- Our printed logo is at the sole, embroidering-free at the leg area to ensure gradient compression is intact.
- 3D toe and heel design with extra room for the sensation of comfort sensation, as well as strengthened tensile for the durability of socks.
- Hand linking at the toe cage provides seamless comfort without abrasion, and most importantly, keeps the gradient compression intact.
Working Professionals, Delicate/Sensitive Skin; Pregnant Women
15-20mmHg - ModerateCompositions :
48.5% Lyocell (Tencel®) / 40.2% Nylon / 11.3% Spandex (Lycra®) / Made in Taiwan
Tencel is the major division of lyocell, regenerated cellulose fiber made from bleached wood pulp. Tencel are soft, absorbent, very strong when wet or dry, and resistant to wrinkles. Therefore, they can be easily maintained with machine washing or dry cleaning. The closed-loop manufacturing process makes Tencel the most eco-friendly of the naturally regenerating fibers.
First developed by Dupont, Lycra has a number of advantages besides being able to stretch, such as being more lightweight, comfortable, and breathable, not to mention quick drying.
Our compression socks come with a Lycra-certified tag, in compliance with international gradient compression standards.
size: Please measure the maximum girth of your calf and ankle.
Attention before wearing compression socks:
Compression wears should not be worn if you have been diagnosed with any of these conditions:
● Congestive heart failure
● Advanced arterial disease
● Severe deep venous thrombosis
● Inflammation due to bacterial infection
Please consult with your doctor about whether compression stockings are for you if the following conditions apply:
● Sensitive skin
● Skin infections
● Atopic dermatitis
● Neuropathy or insensitivity
● Physical immobility